Friday, August 25, 2006

First Endorsement

So as a part of the whole publishing process, a few copies of my manuscript were sent out to various people for them to read (and hopefully endorse). Well today I received my first endorsement:

"We're all walking through a fallen world, and at times we need a guide to point out the trails and the traps. Kristen McNulty's book does that, raising important questions with insight and offering answers with integrity."
Craig Borlase, author of God's Gravity: The Upside-Down Life of Selfless Faith

I don't know why, but getting this makes the whole thing even that much more real to me. It's so exciting!

Well I'm off to my aunts cottage for the weekend. I'm sure I'll have lots to post about on my return ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to reading your book and the other endorsements.