Monday, January 09, 2006

Prayer Request

Hello faithful blog readers and friends,

As many of you probably know, the past few months has been quite a roller-coaster for me with my surgeries and the complications that followed. As the open wound left from the second surgery got smaller and smaller, I figured that everything would be okay and that there wouldn't be another infection. As it turns out, I was wrong (it's not the first time either).

Today I went to the doctor and he confirmed that yes, I do have another infection. I don't know what the long term implications of this is, all that I do know is that it's obviously not good for my health and I really need the Lord's healing.

So here is where you come in. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I would really appreciate it if you could join me in praying about this- praying that the infection would heal before it becomes a problem and praying that the wound will finally close. Thank you.

Your sister in Christ,
Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus, in your name we are asking for complete healing of Kristen's infection. We know doctors are limited in the ways they can help her. But as her great physician there are no limits to the miracles you can perform in her life. Philippians 4:13 says, "She has strength for all things in Christ Who empowers her [She is ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into her; She is self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. So we continue to stand on your word and are expectant of a final end to this situation. Amen!

Kristen said...

Thanks Byron for the beautiful prayer!