Listed below are the current most played songs on my itunes. Some are really old, others are fairly new. Some I've posted comments about below them, others I've let the title speak for itself. Topics are random, but overall I'd say the music is pretty good ;)
1. Heaven Hang On (Shaun Groves)
During my illness this quickly became one of my favorite songs to listen to. Even though none of the situations really described mine, I really connected with the song.
2. Swallowed In The Sea (Coldplay)
It's Coldplay, enough said.
3. Cover Me (Bebo Norman)
4. Wholly Yours (David Crowder Band)
5. History (Matthew West)
6. The Fight Song (Sanctus Real)
7. I Can Trust You (Rebecca St. James)
The lyrics of this song absolutely blew me away the first time I heard them and to some extent, they still do. In one song Rebecca had the ability to capture what I think most Christians struggle with all the time.
8. Lovely (Michelle Tumes)
If you haven't heard the music of Michelle Tumes, I highly recommend doing a search to find some of her albums. This song is one of the most beautiful that I've ever heard.
9. Less Like Scars (Sara Groves)
This is an older song, but it's still one that I really connect with. Again, brilliant lyrics.
10. This Mystery (Nichole Nordeman)
11. Heaven (Paul Wright)
12. City of Blinding Lights (U2)
13. I Can't Do This (Plumb)
14. You Found Me (Kelly Clarkson)
I've never watched American Idol and I don't think I ever will, but Kelly Clarkson sure can sing!
15. Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet (Relient K)
16. The First Cut Is The Deepest (Sheryl Crow)
17. Your Love Keeps Me Alive (Skillet)
This is a Skillet song from "back in the day", but it's still one of my favorites.
18. Only (Shaun Groves)
19. We Live (Superchick)
A good reminder of how precious life is.
20. Like Like You Were Dying (Tim McGraw)
I think this is the only country song that I've ever liked. Enough said.
So now it's your turn, what songs are currently in "high rotation" on your computer/mp3 player/CD player? Leave a comment to share your music wealth with the rest of us...