Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And Keeping With My Resolution...

I love to write, but lately I haven't been doing enough of it. So one of my resolutions or goals for this year is to spend more time with a pen and paper in hand (or in this case a keyboard).

This blog is a result of that. I'm still keeping the one at the MAD Radio site up and running, but while that will be used for radio show info. and such, this will be more of a personal journal.

Some days I may have nothing to say, other days this page may be flooded. It's my intention that the topics will mostly be spiritual, but then again, who knows? And what defines spiritual anyways?

I hope you enjoy your visits to the Divine Contradiction. Feel free to give your feedback (positive or negative) through the comments!

2 comments:

Mission Musings said...

Hi, Kristen. Fellow new blogger and also a believer. There is no separation for the sacred and the secular, at least for the Christian. God works within us to will and to do of His good pleasure. (Again, all about him, NONE about us.) People who try and dichotamize their lives get into trouble because they don't acknowledge the Saviour in ALL, and as our All in All.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
I appreciate your loose writing - honest and free, no shackles. Hope you continue blogging this way. I allows me to feel less pressure to be structured in my thinking.