Saturday, August 09, 2008

Lovin' It

For the the past couple of weeks I've consistently fallen asleep before 1:30 am! For someone with a normal sleep pattern that's no big deal, but I've been struggling with insomnia and sleep problems for years and falling asleep between 4 and 5 am had become the norm.

In order to correct my sleep pattern I have tried numerous natural and pharmaceutical remedies and much experimental treatments, but nothing had worked, until now. At the beginning of July I started a new medication and it's doing the trick!

Needless to say I'm loving being able to fall asleep at a more normal hour. With the more normal hours I've also had more time and energy to do some reading, which has been great. Over the past couple of weeks I've finished the following books:

-The Shack by William Young
-Flashbang by Mark Steele
-Wrong Way: The Fall of Conrad Black by Jacquie McNish and Stewart Sinclair

All great books. All highly recommended!

No comments: