Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The OC Supertones

In high school, which was more years ago than I would care to admit, one of my favorite bands was the OC Supertones. I liked the band because yes, as a trombone player it was one of the few bands that I could play along to, but also because their lyrics had a depth to them that I appreciated.

There wasn't many other bands out there quoting the likes of Schaeffer and encouraging Christians to go beyond the surface of faith.

When the band broke up I was very disappointed that I never had the opportunity to see them in concert, but my hopes were reignited recently when I found out they played a couple concerts on the West Coast last summer. Here's to hoping it won't be the last time the guys get together for a few shows.

Wilderness:

No comments: