Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's Been A While...

Yes, I realize I have become a very inconsistent and lazy blogger, but just in case you were worried, I don't plan on repeating this cycle very often.

This past week and a half has been so busy, I don't know how I got everything done. Big project for work. Study. Gym. Prepare a radio show. Two meetings. Assignments. Drive to Toronto and back. Another meeting. More assignments. Prepare Bible study. Write test. Answer Emails. Put together radio show. Deliver Bible study.

And on top of that, I'm walking around like a zombie because of some sort of sleep issue that has been going on. Needless to say, writing has been one of the last things on my mind.

But in the midst of this busyness and sleepiness it has been good. The trip to Toronto and back was really great- excellent results at the doctors and lots of laughs along the way. This week I've been having so much fun sorting through the archives and picking moments to put together for the MAD Birthday Special that will be airing this weekend (more on that to come).

The project for work is completed and I think I'll be free from that commitment until after Christmas, which will free up some time. The Bible study tonight went really well.

Life has been busy, but it has also been really good. More on God and life to come- I'd write more now but I have to practicing sleeping so I'm all ready for the clinic tomorrow night ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You are a Proverbs 31 women.