Saturday, July 22, 2006

Great News!

This has been the week of good news all the way around!

School
This morning I got a lovely email indicating that its looks like I will be approved for a student loan! This is nothing short of a miracle because I was told by almost everyone that there was no way this would ever happen. If everything works out right I will be starting my next round of courses in September, which in itself is another miracle- this is the fastest my student loan has ever been processed! Praise God!

Radio Show
For quite a while now I've been wanting to upgrade the equipment that is used to record the show, but I haven't been able to because its just so expensive. But again God has provided! This week a sponsor for the show came on board who has generously agreed to provide new equipment and assist in promoting the show across Canada- another huge answer to prayer!

Something Major
And if that wasn't enough, something else really major is in the works. Unfortunately as much as I'm dying to, I can't share details until everything is finalized, but I can say that this is huge. If it all works out, a lifelong dream of mine will be fulfilled and it could open so many doors for my future!

I promise to give you all details as soon as I can!

Praise God for His provision once again!

5 comments:

s said...

great news, kristen! but i can't believe you're going to leave us hanging like that...

i'll try to be patient. :)

Anonymous said...

Our Father in Heaven is so awesome and I believe He does things just to amaze us. Wouldn't it be boring if we could predict His next move. Anyway, I was listening to klove.com today and heard Mathew West's song, More. Wow! Listen to the chorus line!

"I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today and tomorrow
I'll say it again and again
I love your more

Just a face in the city
Just a tear on a crowded street
But you are one in a million
And you belong to me

And I want you to know
That I'm not letting go
Even when you come undone"

To think that God loves us like this is almost too much for me to comprehend

Anonymous said...

Dude. Yay!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome that things are working out for you, God is truely amazing and works out everything, May God continue to Bless you

YAY!

Kristen said...

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

I promise to share the details on the "Something Major" as soon as I can. It's a killer not being able to say anything!

Thanks for posting those lyrics Byron- it's been a while since I heard that song. What an amazing message!