Thursday, January 02, 2014

My Favourites of 2013

Books, music and media are a huge part of my life.  They inspire my faith, fuel my creativity and just make life all that more enjoyable.  So I decided to take a look back on my favourite books, songs and albums of 2013.  Not all of these were released this year but all were discovered and enjoyed by me over this last year.  

Books (Non-fiction)
Love Does - Bob Goff
Bread & Wine - Shauna Niequist
Kisses From Katie - Katie Davis
The Invisble Girls - Sarah Thebarge
Resurrection Year - Sheridan Voysey
Honourable Mention: I Am Second - David Sterret & Doug Bender

Books (Fiction)
Crossroads - William Paul Young
Submerged - Dani Pettery
Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales - Randy Singer
The Chase - Diann Mills
Sycamore Row - John Grisham

Albums
Crash My Party - Luke Bryan
A Christnas Gift To You - Johnny Reid 
Collapsible Lung - Relient K
Patterns - Cloverton 
Loved - JJ Heller
Honourable Mention: Rehearsals EP - the Digital Age 

Songs
The Broken - Bebo Norman
Chasing You - Bethel Music
Clouds - Zach Sobiech 
Who You Are - JJ Heller
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
Highway Don't Care - Tim McGraw 
All Too Well - Taylor Swift
Draw The Line - Disciple 
Don't Blink - Relient K
Brave - Sara Bareilles 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good picks