Thursday, October 02, 2008

Changing Seasons

Well fall is in the air and I'm still stunned at how fast the summer flew by.

I spent last weekend at my aunts cottage. As I was canoeing across the lake and watching the leaves blow across the surface of the water, I was reminded of how the seasons change in our lives.

Sometimes the change in seasons come unexpected to us, not always as predictable as something that can be recorded on a calender, but they do come nonetheless.

At the same time though I was reminded that while a change of seasons might bring change into our own lives, change isn't always a bad thing. Without fall, there would be no preparation for winter and without winter there would be no blooms of spring.

Change is inevitable but I'm learning to be okay with that.

No comments: