Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Website

If you're really observant, you've probably noticed that there is a new link in the column to the right. It's for the site klmcnulty.com.

Before I had another domain name set up for a website for my writing, but ran into tons of problems with the hosting company and to make a long story short, it was easier to start over than fight it out with them.

So I registered a new name and with it set up a new design. There's not a ton of content there. But I plan on using it as a place to keep people informed about what's happening with my writing. And if you visit you can see it's also a place for people who stop by there to be re-directed here for this crazy thing called a blog.

So if you have time, give it a looking over and let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great and I really like the background.

Byron